- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
–Pay off all student loans and any outstanding debts (i.e. hospital bills)
–Take the husband on a honeymoon!
–Buy some land/property.
–Hire people to build me a dream house.
–Quit my day job to become a professional reader.
…a girl can dream, can’t she?!
- Summer vacation. All expenses paid. Where would you go?
Oh jeez. Uhm. Honestly, anywhere that isn’t here would be great. I just… I can’t afford to even THINK of an answer for this because it depresses me.
- If you’re having a bad day what cheers you up?
Pictures of cute fluffy animals. Videos of cute fluffy animals doing the adorables. Escaping into a book. Listening to depressing music. Rewatching favorite movies (Disney is especially good for this!)
- Why did you start your blog?
I discovered the awesomeness that is book blogging via tumblr, decided I needed my own special place to rant and rave…and realized I already had a wordpress set up and waiting! Thus, I began.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Sharing my obsessions, quirks, and rants about all things bookish with you awesome people–and learning about all YOUR thoughts/recommendations/etc!
- If you had to eat the same thing for dinner everyday what would it be?
Salad! I mean, think about it for a sec. Taco salad, potato salad, tuna salad, pasta salad, fruit salad…. You could make literally anything into a salad, which means ENDLESS possibilities!
- Do you have any hobbies (aside from blogging)?
Reading (duh Beth); writing (not so much lately as I used to); listening to music; watching movies; being artsy; playing video games (admittedly, my taste is pretty limited here).
- What’s your favorite song?
No way I’m limiting myself to just one, are you crazy? I’ll give you five I’ve been really loving lately.
- Favorite book series?
- Last movie that you’ve seen?
Miracle on 34th Street (1994) I think???
- What keeps you motivated?
The fact that I LOOOOOOVE this community and love doing what I do definitely doesn’t hurt!
Ali @ bookloverthoughts
Shealeah @ thatbookshelfbitch
raquelbookish @ thebrightsideoffiction
AbbieLu @ cafebookbean
Kaytlyn @ thebohemianbookworm
Sue @ suereadingcorner
Ashley @ sociallyawkwardbookworm
Trisha @ ygreadallover
Kim @ byhookorbybook
Evelyn @ bookswithchemistry