Today, it gives us great pleasure to feature
PASSION NEVER DIES
The Complete Reborn Series
Four times the excitement…
A collection of four sizzling paranormal romance novellas in one book.
…at half the price!
For a limited time only, get PASSION NEVER DIES at 50% off the regular price.
More details below.
Series: Reborn Series
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Jacobsville Books
Publication Date: November 4, 2016
Add to Goodreads
In March 2014, Anna Durand introduced a unique new series of paranormal romance novellas. For the first time ever, all four tales in the Reborn series are collected in one book.
Dawn woke up drowning, inside a tank in a laboratory straight out of a science fiction movie. Blinded by amnesia, she has no choice but to trust in the alluring stranger who pulls her out of the tank, but Jake Maxwell knows more than he cares to admit. Now Redeo Biotech, the company responsible for Dawn’s resurrection, is hunting them both.
As their passion for each other blossoms, Jake and Dawn must outwit their enemies and rediscover their past lives. But when their greatest foe rises from the ashes of ancient Egypt to destroy their future, only Jake and Dawn’s eternal connection has the power to save them.
This collection includes the novellas Reborn to Die, Reborn to Burn, the award-winning Reborn to Avenge, and Reborn to Conquer.
She woke up drowning. Her lungs burned as she struggled to suck in a breath, but got liquid instead. Warm liquid that burned like acid. Viscous, acrid liquid filling her lungs. She tried to flail her arms and legs, to get above the water. Something restrained her. She tried to scream, but sucked in more liquid. More burning. Oh God, she was going to die. And it would hurt like hell.
The restraints on her arms and legs popped free. Hands reached into the water to grasp her upper arms, lifting her out of the liquid. She coughed it up, hacking over and over, almost vomiting from the pain and effort. Then, with one long gasp, she breathed in clean, dry air. It tasted like salvation.
The hands that had rescued her let go, leaving her sitting up with her legs stretched out in front of her. She clung to the edge of the pool. Her entire body shook with a violence that rattled the glass.
She blinked. Glass? Her vision was blurred. She blinked repeatedly until enough of the bleariness cleared that she could make out her surroundings. She sat inside a glass coffin—at least that’s what it looked like—with wires attached to her chest and head, held in place by sticky pads. Her head pounded. Her heart beat so fast it hurt. The lighting, though dim, seemed too bright for her eyes. She squinted, blinked some more, and tried to make sense of what she saw.
The glass coffin was filled with a pale blue liquid, the thick, acrid-tasting stuff that had nearly drowned her. The coffin sat atop a table or dais. The wires attached to her body stretched down from the coffin, draped across the concrete floor, and snaked upward to a bank of electronic equipment along the nearest wall. Lights flashed on the equipment. Beeps echoed through the room. More equipment populated the rest of the room. A video camera on a tripod stood several feet from her glass coffin, its lens pointed directly at her. She felt it watching her, as if an evil spirit inhabited its circuits and chips.
November 29 – December 5, 2016.
One lucky winner:
$10 Amazon Gift Card + PASSION NEVER DIES autographed paperback
– – – – –
Get PASSION NEVER DIES today at a special price of $2.99.
(50% off the Regular Price)
Hurry! Offer ends Dec. 5, 2016.
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iTunes | All Romance eBooks |
Google | Kobo | Smashwords
About Anna Durand
Anna Durand is an award-winning writer, a freelance librarian, and an audiobook addict. She specializes in steamy romances featuring spunky heroines and hunky heroes, in settings as diverse as modern Chicago and the fairy realm. Her romances have to date won eight awards and her novel Dangerous in a Kilt was chosen as Top Pick on The Romance Reviews. In her previous life as a librarian, she haunted the stacks of public libraries but never met any hot vampires hunting for magical books.
The Exotic Essence of the Reborn Series
A common question every writer gets asked is what inspires you. The answer is never simple, at least for me, because I have so many different avenues for finding inspiration. Research, of course, plays a role. When I sit down to write, though, I’ve got one must-have inspirational tool–music. I feel naked writing without it, like I’ve forgotten to put on my writer clothes. The common mood of the Reborn stories is exotic and eternal, with epic drama, epic romance, and an otherworldly connection to the past. These songs epitomize the theme of undying passion intertwined with a destiny unfolding across thousands of years, the essence of Jake and Dawn’s romance.
1. “Eternal Odyssey” by Delerium, from the album Chimera. An instrumental song with a sexy, mysterious feel to it that conjures images of ancient ruins and forbidden love.
2. “From Here to Beyond” by Shani, from the album Velvet. An epic song about destiny, reminiscent of the struggles Dawn and Jake endured in their past lives.
3. “Harem” by Sarah Brightman, from the album Harem. A gorgeous song! ‘Nuff said.
4. “Awakening” by Sasha Lazard, from the album The Myth of Red. A beautiful, lyrical song based on Mesopotamian mythology.
5. “La Notte Etterna” by Emma Shapplin, from the album Etterna. It’s in Italian, but hey, Italian is sexy! And I love the mystical ambience of this song.
6. “Tangled” by Tina Arena, from the album Just Me. The lyrics, paired with the mysterious and sensual electronic instrumentation, bring to mind forbidden love — an overriding theme of the Reborn series.
7. “Immortelle” by Lara Fabian, from the album Nue. This one’s in French, but the mood of it comes through in the delicate vocal delivery and the music.
8. “Marco Polo” by Loreena McKennitt, from the album The Book of Secrets. An instrumental track with a Middle Eastern flavor, the song makes me think of belly dancers and camel caravans.
9. “Desire of Ages” by Sleepthief, from the album The Dawnseeker. Some songs just have a supernatural vibe, irrespective of the actual lyrics. This is one of them.
10. “Desert Rose” by Sting, from the album Brand New Day. Sting has written some truly beautiful music, and this exotic yet up-tempo track is my favorite of his — and perfect for the Reborn series.
Join the book tour! Get more tidbits, excerpts and other info by visiting each tour stop in the schedule below.
Book Unleashed – Promo, Excerpt
Betwixt the Pages – Promo, Excerpt, Playlist
The Silver Dagger Scriptorium – Promo, Excerpt, Fun Facts
Delish & Yummy Book Boyfriends – Top Ten List
Cali Book Reviews – Promo, Character Interview
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty – Promo, Excerpt
The Romance Reviews – Excerpt, Fun Facts
Books,Dreams, Life – Promo, Excerpt
Book Crazy Scrapbook Mama – Promo, Excerpt, Interview
Book Lovers 4Ever – Promo, Excerpt
Diana’s Book Reviews – Guest Post
Romancing the Books and More – Character Interview
Loves Great Reads – Promo, Interview
Reading Alley – Promo, Excerpt
Knotty Girl Reviews – Top Ten List
Pick A Genre Already – Promo, Excerpt
Life’s Guilty Pleasures – Promo, Excerpt
Random Thoughts from a Book Nerd – Playlist
In partnership with