Hosted by: Bookishly Boisterous
Description: Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.
1. All books should come with an “inspiration playlist.” Not because I want to read while listening to the music (I can’t do quite that many things at once!) but because I just think it’s so cool to read a book and then be able to go through and listen to the music that inspired each scene (especially my favorite ones!)
2. I wish I had more people to talk books with in my life. If you follow me and ever want to rant, rave, obsess over, or share anything bookish-related with me, PLEASE feel free! You can find all my “find me” links in the sidebar.
4. I am sort of frustrated at how little reading I’ve actually been doing lately. I read SO MUCH last year; this year, I’m sort of…ehhh? I don’t know what happened.
5. Criminal Minds (the most recent episode, from last night)–HOW. DARE. YOU! You monster, you broke my heart into about a bajillion pieces. Now I’m all nervous about next week.
6. I really need to get back into the swing of blogging consistently. Like reading, my blogs the last few months have drastically fallen off the face of the map. Whoops.
7. I really need a vacation. Too bad traveling is expensive and our car is unreliable.
8. The husband is sick today (he had a fever of 102 when we woke up this morning! YEESH!) so I’m playing nursemaid. Here’s hoping I don’t ALSO catch it.
9. Confession: I don’t know what I’m doing half the time. Which is why I always seem like I’m all over the place.
10. I’m ALWAYS seeking book recs and new music to listen to–so feel free to shoot some my way!