Many huge thanks to Lila @ The Bookkeeper’s Secrets for nominating me! Lila does some pretty spectacular, unique posts– maybe you should go check out her Travel Guide for Grishavere’s Ravka, for instance! You’re bound to find something awesome on her blog, so go take a gander!
- Link to the blogger who nominated you.
- List seven random facts about you.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers, and notify them.
The (Not So) Sovereign Seven:
- I suffer from Obsessive Skin Picking (or Dermatillomania). I started picking when I was three. I have tried every “cure” out there to stop. None of it’s worked.
- I’ve only ever been buzzed once, and I hated it. I’ve never been drunk.
- I have an insanely irrational fear of ants.
- I have a fascination with roses I can’t explain; a friend of mine called me Rose Lady for years. I rather miss this nickname.
- I am allergic to metal/cheap gold. I can’t even wear the hypoallergenic crap–hypoallergenic earrings? I break out in under ten minutes.
- My favorite time of day is twilight…though sunrises have also been a big deal for me lately.
- I have been on a roller coaster exactly once, with my dad. He begged and pleaded the entire day for me to go on one with him, and I kept turning him down because HULLO, scary! Finally, I gave in. We got in line. As soon as we got to the “too late to turn around” point, he looked at me and said, dead-serious… “Have I mentioned I don’t LIKE roller coasters?” I don’t regret it, though, and would do it again in a heartbeat.
(you guys are really making this hard for me lately–I only have so many people to choose!)