Thank you SO SO much to Lashaan and Trang @ bookidote for nominating me! I don’t know much about them yet, but their blog is pretty, and neat–and pretty neat! So go check them out!
1. Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
3. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- 1. What book would you recommend to anyone and why?
I just LOVE that the main focus of this book is on familial love, not romantic! Also, this is the sort of feel-good read I think everyone can get into.
- 2. Assuming you enjoy movies, what book-to-movie adaptation are you looking forward to or aren’t looking forward to?
- 3. What book would you give a plastic surgery (a new book cover :D)?
- 4. What movie would you love to see as a book? What author would you want that book to be written by?
I saw this on Netflix and just… Immediate love for this movie? I’d LOVE to see it written by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff–I think they’d do wonders for the story!
- 5. What books are you looking forward to in 2016?
Oh gosh. Let’s see…
There are just WAY too many, so let me link you a few places:
- 6. What would you love to improve in your blog?
Even moah ME! MEMEMEMEMEME….
Okay, I jest. I’d love more discussion/spontaneous conversations, though–I promise I don’t bite! Talk to me about all things bookish!
- 7. What would be a nice advice for bloggers to grow and interact more with the community?
I don’t know? I guess…stop worrying so much about impressing others, and worry more about being true to yourself. Yeah. That works.