Hosted by: theyabooktraveler
We ALL have those poor little books that we bought because we had been excited to read them…but eventually they just went by the wayside and forgotten.
2016 IS A NEW YEAR SO WE ARE GONNA ROCK OUR TBRS!
I have so many books sitting on my shelf and on my tablet that I’ve been REALLY wanting to read! So, I decided to start personal challenge to myself and I wanted anyone else who’s interested in joining to join!
OPEN TO ALL READERS! Whether you’re a reader, a blogger, a booktuber, a bookstagramer let’s all have fun and rock out those TBRs together! We all love books and let’s encourage one another.
- To read a minimum of 1 book per month you already own (published book). This challenge is totally what YOU make of it! You can do 5 books a month, 10, WHATEVER! Anything you accomplish is fantastic. This challenge is really what you make of it.
- Make a list! If you can, create a list of books you own and want to read then post it, tweet it, video it and try to find other who want to read the same book. Buddy reading is so much fun! It’s great having other people to fangirl/fanboy with while you’re currently reading. This is optional but I think it’d be fun!
- Use the hastag #RockMyTBR for current discussion.
There will be Twitter Chats periodically hosted. (More info to come)
- Knowing myself, there will most likely be giveaways throughout the year as well!
MONTHLY WRAP UP:
- At the end of the month, update us on how you’re doing with the challenge. This can be done on Twitter, on your blog, a Booktube video, YOU NAME IT!