I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Kara Skinner from Ink and Paper yesterday! HUGE thanks to Kara for nominating me–you rock!
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. (But you really don’t have to follow me if you really don’t want to)
- The husband and I have, in our teeny tiny apartment, approximately 750 physical books.
- I get brain freezes in my kidneys. And it’s PAINFUL–like, are they lined with metal? I think so.
- I’m a type 1 diabetic. December is my 20th diaversary.
- I live in Wyoming. I’ve seriously had people from the US ask me what country that’s in.
- I’m pretty terrible at social media; I have a twitter, but need lessons on how to use it to my benefit.
- I like to pretend I’m a poet.
- I LOATHE The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain. The reason? I had to read it for various classes/courses (between middle and high school AND college) at least 20 times. I will burn it on sight if it’s brought into my house.
And let’s see… I nominate:
Paperback Beauty Pageant at pbbpb
Thank you all so much for reading–hope you find a few new and love-worthy blogs to check out here! Until next time, happy book-ing!